Saturday, February 19, 2011

tag heuer part III

first time manipulate pics.


Anyway by the way busway, i got tagged by no other than our very own adilah aidil. One day, we will go out together. amin ewah.


THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Far
2. si capik (aid)
3. n_n_


THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. puan rosiah's body
2. taman intan
3. beseri


THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. third rock from the sun
2. golden girls
3. the cosby show


THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. back inside mom's body
2. mesir, just to feel the freedomness atmosphere. walah walah
3. solo, indonesia


THREE OF MY FAVOURITE FOOD
1. char kuey teow
2. tart nenas
3. .....i don't know. rice..?


THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. a very (very) slender anatomy
2. Dari Sujud Ke Sujud by the famous Habiburrahman el Shirazy
3. Keluarga Gerilya by Pramoediya Ananta Toer (siapa tahu nak beli kat mana, tolong lahhh bagi tahu)
4. that small plastic thing called driver's license
5. 10 A+. lain tak nak.


THREE PETS I HAVE OWNED
1. kucing
2. ikan
3. ayam (bela dalam perut)


THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
first of all.. reply what? text msg? calls? or late night calls? flying kiss? better yet flying kick?
1. zaum
2. aid
3. odah


THREE FAVOURITE SINGERS/BANDS
1. Elvis Presley (voice so sexy)
2. Arctic Monkeys ( singer so sexy)
3. Mitchell Davis (everything is so sexy. not a singer though. randomness!)


THREE FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH
wow. i don't really watch sports.
1. catfight (people should have put this into olympics. can't you see these are so gonna have future?!)
2. hockey (coz... haha)
3. of all seriousness, i have no idea.


THREE FAVOURITE DRINKS
1. teh o ais limau (fist ever thing order kalau kat kedai)
2. teh ais (ikut ikutan aid)
3. magical plain water. Not the usual plain water.


I TAGGED
all the readers yang baca now. Especially my friends. siapa rasa my friends, better buat. I'll watch your every single move.(what?) i'll read through yours nanti. bieber's promise baybeh.


As i read through this post at some other time of my life, I may regret not to write other appropriate answer than I've put right now but figures. Who cares.

2 comments:

adiLa said...

sengal nye die nie.. :) hahahahahahahaaha.. btw thanks wat tag nie.. love u babe! im looking forward to meet u NANA! malu2 knon nak tulis.. bhhahaha.. amek kaw!

tukangkarut said...

shut up weh =_= nanti kite plan lagi. skg kedit aku down tapi nanti kau msg je kat number aku tu, aku rep pakai number lain. okeh?