Saturday, February 5, 2011

tag heuer part II

kidos, tagging bonds people into this solid love called friendship. thanks to ADILAH AIDIL for the tagging. as I may get gayish (I invented a new word) in this post, I hope you won't be too bla bla bla... 

But first! I would like to thank dear baju besar for the compliment!! I now know I ain't just a hot, sexy prefect in my school, but i am a kewl guy( I put myself high too much. I can't help it).

Blog best ke tak? sebab?
pretty much. coz it is a way for people to feel good about themselves. YEAHH MAYN..



Layan lagu Indon ke Omputih?
mind you, there is no such word as Omputih. I prefer Oreng puteh songs.


Coklat mana lagi popular? Cadbury ke Ferrero Rocher? Sebab suka makan?
I FREAKING HATE CHOCS!!!!!!!!!! people tend to look cute when they have one.


Nickname yang BF/GF beri, nama manja?
hana tajimbret/ adiy.


Beri 4 fakta tentang kamu
the last child of a family.
the owner of this blog (obviously).
the guy who gets into your mind everytime you wanna sleep. hell yeah.
loves photography. loathes DSLR owner. excluding you, Adilah Aidil.


Jika ada 50 sen nak beli apa?
give it to the one in need. aww.


Siapakah 4 orang yang kamu sayang?
madaa. fadaa. sistaa. frenzaa.


Tag 5 orang yang kamu sayang dan blog cantik
fatimah.

the spoiled rempit i talked about.


5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
adiLa said...

time kaseh ea wat tag nie.. love u more la babe! :)

tukangkarut said...

thanks for the tagging! :D

Unknown said...

weyh~ko rmove cmment aku..kte putus!erk..

tukangkarut said...

memang ah.. bahaya doh. racism.