Wednesday, January 12, 2011

clueless like she said it.

Mind you, the she above is nahdatul fatimah fatihah.  As always, i am stucked and rather a douche-bag at writing introduction. my teachers nailed that. 


 So let's jump into the matter. Last monday i was texting adiy about yeah so many random stuff. And then it came to me to mention about alternation of my skirt (it's a long skirt,kids. and i bought it like when i was in primary school. but amazingly, i can fit in it). so here goes the conv.


me :   hey i mend my skirt myself. (yes i'm showing off)


adiy : you have a skirt??


me :  okay good night.


yeah i know this look rather lame but i am quite pissed off at the fact he's asking me back. Instead of saying 'good job!' or 'well done!' or at the least of  'that's good for you', he replied that.


these days, don't poke me.


p/s : oh yeah i IM aied this afternoon just to tell her about this whole thing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


haha.

No comments: