Tuesday, January 5, 2010

new days ahead :)

i ain't coming back.
don't ask what this means.


school's up! yes yess.they boycotted the canteen.gila!
this year i was having super tight schedule,arranged by some fellow.so no more tv(before this also not much of tv),no more handphones,no more onlining(ohh..please).it happened to be listening to tik tok when i'm writing on my blog.the song was catchy,and does not mention any of 'all-over boy' lyrics.nice.that's the kind of song i love.


my fishes.
lil aien, why you didn't tell me your probs.maybe it's private.but,if you need anything,we will always be by your side.
lil yan,kaw gilaa.during addmaths time,she drove me gilaa.
lil madi,stop calling me that "bud" thing.lame2 aku ok lah!
lil aied,blank blank blank
lil odha,it happens to be that you are sitting next to me in the year to come.*blush*
lil topek,knape diam saja masa addmaths?oh,yan was there.
lil joey,i'm really sorry i left you alone with the works back in the room.i was not feeling well and the rest of the story you know what happen in the canteen.


i need a shoulder to cry on(girl's shoulder you silly).i need to let this all out. but i have to be in control of my state of emotions and behave myself. yes, i am in pain.i suffered much much more after what had happened. i can't ignore that scratch on that lil heart. yes, i am not that strong.i hardened myself just to not make my friends  to worry about me.they love me.and i love them too. but i'm getting weaker and weaker.alas,i still need to carry on.


wish me luck,
mowgli's sweetheart


it happens that i realised i talk lots of trash lately.oh well.

No comments: